The SRSU SBDC offers a variety of seminars addressing topics critical to small business success. These seminars are generally taught in small classes allowing personalized interaction between the SBDC instructor and attendees and providing opportunities to address individual questions. Our training seminar topics range from basic start up knowledge, to technical financial assistance, strategic planning, leadership, marketing and more.
Business Development Seminars & Special Events
- Our mission at the SRSU SBDC provides seminars and special events each year. Most of these seminars are provided at NO COST! or at a low cost to the participants. Events are open to the public! See what events we have coming up and register today!
FREE Online Training
- It’s free, online, easy to use and available 24/7 and is now available through the South-West Texas Border Region SBDC. It covers everything from business plans and maintaining finances to starting a business and creating a web presence. Take advantage of our online training modules to improve your business acumen. There are over many many modules to choose from.
- First time visitors will need to create a new account before continuing.
- GET STARTED TODAY!
Register Online for Seminars
- Register for an event TODAY by calling our training coordinator, Mayra Gonzalez, at (830) 758-5025 or sending an email to email@example.com.
- COMING SOON– Take the hassle out of registration by registering online and use your eCenter ID (your e-mail) and password (will be assigned after the first event registration) to register quickly for the events you want to attend.
- See all of our upcoming business development training events on our eCenter calendar!
Food Handlers Course & TABC Certification Program
- A food handlers course and certification program designed for food safety managers in the food-service, hospitality, & retail grocery industries (etc.).
- Learn more about the program, upcoming dates and enrollment by calling our training coordinator, Mayra Gonzalez, at (830) 758-5025 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By request, our advisors will conduct training at a convenient location for rural areas. Contact us today to find out more!!!
- The SBDC is always looking for dynamic presenters to offer seminars to the small business community.
- To fill out a proposal form, please contact our training coordinator, Mayra Gonzalez, at (830) 758-5025 or sending an email to email@example.com.