Is Your Business in Need of Revitalization?
Is your business in need of a renewal opportunity? Planning and preparing is the first step in the process. Today’s economy continues to challenge small business and if you’ve been in business for a while, you may think it’s time to shake things up a bit! Staying the same, doing the same things, and expecting different results is not realistic today. The SRSU-RGC SBDC Network can help you as your move towards revitalizing your business and keeping it relevant for the market. Review the following as you make plans to reinvent!
To continue to grow and remain profitable business owners MUST ask themselves the three R’s of business questions!
*Is my business Relevant in today’s economy?
*Do I need to Reinvent my product or service and how it is provided to my customers? and
*Do I have the right people, resources and operation to Reinvigorate my business?
SRSU-RGC SBDC assists business owners in:
1. Market Share/Markets
- Do you understand your market share?
- How do you find new market share?
- Should you grow existing markets?
- What research do you need to do?
- What is happening in the global market that might affect your business?
- Should you add new products or services to your business?
- Should you expand existing products or services?
- What are your assets?
- What expertise do you have in your business now?
- What unused assets might be sold?
- What equipment and resources do you have?
4. Planning For Change
- How do you manage change?
- How will change affect your company?
- What strategies do you need to employ to manage change?
- What training will be required?
If it is time for your business to consider revitalization, let one of our business advisors help you through the SRSU-RGC SBDC. There are some important considerations for you in this process and we are here to help you revitalize and reinvigorate your business!