Determine the Potential of your Idea
Are you considering starting a business? If so, there are a number of things to consider and the SRSU SBDC Network can help you organize your thoughts and vision into a viable plan. We can help you transform your idea into a reality.
Consider the following as you begin mapping your idea:
1. The Idea
- What is your idea?
- What product or service will you offer?
- Will you build your business from scratch, or do you plan on buying an existing business?
2. Is It Feasible?
- Do you have the skills and expertise needed to be successful?
- What are the monetary resources needed to start?
- Have you thought of a plan for financing the business?
- What are your own strengths you can bring into the business? What are your weaknesses or challenges?
3. Who’s Your Market?
- What is your market?
- Who is your competition and what are their strengths and weaknesses?
- What is your competitive advantage?
If you have determined that your idea could make money – now consider:
- What is your market and how will you reach your potential customers?
- How will you manage and operate your business?
- How will you fund your business venture?
- Do you have a plan?
Our experienced business advisors within the SRSU SBDC Network can assist you in answering these questions and pose questions you may not have considered.
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL SBDC OFFICE
BACK TO HOME PAGE